Angie is married to Todd Smith, of the Christian group, Selah, and mom to five daughters. In 2008, the Smiths received news that their 4th daughter, Audrey, would not survive, and Angie began blogging as a means of communication with friends and family during those difficult days. Angie is now speaking around the country, and writes books and Bible studies, but the heart of her ministry is the same as it was when her fingers typed the very first words on her blog years ago: Angie greatest passion is to make the Bible feel accessible and relevant and to encourage others in their faith journey. Angie holds a Master’s Degree in Developmental Psychology from Vanderbilt University and is a bestselling author of multiple adult and children’s books. She and Todd (and their house full of daughters) live in Nashville, TN.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Feeling like an imposter
- Inviting people into your life
- Not rehearsing talks
- Love of learning
- Being in a gap season
- The business of God
- Your work is never wasted
How to Listen to the Declare Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . . doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great free podcasting apps. Pick your favorite and download it to your Smartphone.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe. The podcast will be conveniently emailed to you whenever a new episode is ready.
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!