Update: Temporary delay to signups for one-on-one meetings. Links will be available the week of 9/4.
Amy Ford is the President and Co-Founder of Embrace Grace, a non-profit that inspires and equips the church to love on single and pregnant young women as well as the author of A Bump in Life: True Stories of Hope & Courage during an Unplanned Pregnancy. Embrace Grace works with hundreds of churches across the nation, providing curriculum to help moms with unintended pregnancies and inspire the church to have a pro-love approach with walking alongside single moms.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Feeling alone in the church.
- God wounds vs. church wounds.
- Creating a ministry.
- Putting God in a box.
- The best adventure ever!
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!