September McCarthy is a writer, speaker, popular blogger, ministry creator, wife, and a home school mom to ten beautiful children. She also writes with a compassionate heart for broken lives and shares hope in her words for women in every season of life. In addition, she is now the author of “Why Motherhood Matters: An Invitation To Purposeful Parenting.”
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- The first Declare Conference and why Declare is her favorite.
- How God transformed her through her children.
- Her new book: Why Motherhood Matters.
- Why writing in a cabin bored her.
- What the Holy Grail of book writing looks like.
- How to start and run a non-profit ministry.
- How living your words is the key to writing.
- http://www.raisinggenerationstoday.com/conference/ THRIVE
BOOKS SHE’S WRITTEN:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
- Finally, leave a review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!