Michele-Lyn is a New York City girl living in the country in Florida. She is a wife and mama of four who has finally learned to hold tightly to what is most important, and let go of all the rest. She is the founder of The Pointed Life, which through devotions, studies, and videos encourages women to lead a life that points the way to God. It is her heart’s passion to help other women know the truth of who they are in God, so they may run free in their purpose. She’s also a longtime advocate for World Help.
What we chat about:
- How she answers the question, “When is enough, enough?”
- The two crucial questions she asks before making any blog post
- The new running shoes God gave her
Where to find Michele-Lyn:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.