If you’ve been around Declare for any length of time, you know Kat Lee. She’s the mastermind behind Inspired to Action and Hello Mornings. She’s a mom to three kids, a music lover and a runner. She has a knack for organizing ideas and she’s coming back to Declare this year to close out the conference. She will be walking us through the process of turning the things we learn at Declare into actionable steps in our actual lives. I personally can’t wait to hear more about that!
What we talk about:
- The process she just finished of writing her book proposal
- The concept of an upside-down kingdom
- Two reasons the ipad mini is her favorite new tool
- Several new apps that help you stay on task
Where to find Kat:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.