Mandy Ballard is a woman born again only by the grace of God, the wife of a sweet man named Robert, and a homeschooling mama of seven. She desires to glorify God in her everyday life and considers homemaking a radical, hard, and wonderful calling of the Lord. You can find Mandy writing each week about life at home, parenting, faith, and more at Biblical Homemaking.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Having energy when you have a lot of kids
- Head & heart knowledge
- Serving in the daily grind
- Working for the end goal
- Staying debt free & God’s provision
- Under promise & over deliver
- When nothing turns out the way you think
- Being a non-technical, late adapter
- Measuring success
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.comand click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.