Anne Watson is a fresh voice in women’s ministry. As a former perfectionist and sleep-in-on-Sundays girl, Anne is passionate about helping women love themselves for real. With humor, wit and biblical insight, Anne helps women connect the dots between God and their everyday lives. Read more from Anne at GodDots.com.
What we chat about:
- Continuing to blog when you’re not sure if you’re offending or annoying other people
- How she solidified her identity after years of abuse and bullying
- Her favorite tool right now to manage overwhelm in blogging
Where to find Anne:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.