Emily P. Freeman is a wife and mom, and author of several books you’ve likely read, and little known fact, she is also a sign language interpreter! She’s blogger for the better part of a decade and she has some insightful pointers to share today along with a special offer just for Declare Podcast listeners!
What we chat about:
- Pitching book proposals
- Book writing as a jet/ Blog writing as a helicopter
- Choosing your absence
- Morning pages (her daily writing exercise)
- The importance of narrowing your audience
Connect with Emily:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.