Macy McKinzie is a Worship Pastor and recording artist from Dallas Texas who recently released her debut EP, “The Onset.” She believes in overcoming fear to live her best story and hopes to inspire others to do the same. She is married to her high school sweetheart, Maison, they have a cat named Leo (aka their baby) and are passionate about using their gifts to serve the local church and advance the Kingdom of God.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Growing up as a PK (Pastor’s Kid).
- Setting goals and then doing nothing.
- Being held accountable by a mentor.
- Faith, obedience, and risk.
- Why perfection is a lousy goal.
- Who the best writers are.
- Pushing past fear.
- God as her best friend.
- Creating a launch team for a musician.
- A GIVEAWAY!
How to Listen to the Declare Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . . doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great free podcasting apps. Pick your favorite and download it to your Smartphone.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe. The podcast will be conveniently emailed to you whenever a new episode is ready.
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!