Kelly Balarie is an author and national speaker on a mission to encourage others not to give up. Through times of extreme testing, Kelly’s discovered peace-bringing wisdom, truth, and techniques that help women live full-hearted, even when life feels downright empty. Kelly believes there is hope for every woman, every battle and in every circumstance. She shares this hope on her blog, www.purposefulfaith.com, and on many writing publications such as Relevant, Crosswalk, and Today’s Christian Woman. Kelly’s work has been featured on The Today Show, 700 Club Interactive, Moody Radio and other television and radio broadcasts. When Kelly is not writing, she is chilling at the beach with her husband, a latte, and 2-toddlers who rightfully demand she build them castles.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Being jealous
- What fear does
- Not fearless but Fear Less
- Don’t hate the process
- Book proposal rejection
- The judgment of others
- Heart boundaries
- Not being a tailgater
- Shining online
- Encouraging women
- The best place to start
- Tips for writing a proposal
Become a Sponsor! Send an email to email@example.com
How to Leave a Review for the Declare Podcast:
- Select the show on iTunes. Make sure you are on the show’s page.
- Click “Ratings and Reviews” under the podcast name.
- Click “Write a Review” under the Customer Reviews section.
- Write and submit your review! Thank you so much!