Alli Worthington is the author of Breaking Busy: Finding Peace and Purpose in a World of Crazy, speaker, and the Executive Director of Propel Women. Her goal is to help women live the life they were created to live. Alli co-founded BlissDom Events and has helped individuals, small business owners and Fortune 500 companies be more successful. Alli’s no-nonsense, guilt-free take on motherhood, family and balance has lead to multiple appearances on The Today Show and Good Morning America. She has written for Huffington Post, Fox News, Catalyst, Relevant and many more. She lives outside Nashville with her husband, Mark, their five sons, rescued dog and cat who moved onto their doorstep.
What we chat about:
- How she practically broke herself of being too busy
- The slow motion mental breakdown that led to her writing her book
- What she does to ensure boundaries with social media
- Situations when “navel-gazing” is a good thing
Where to find Alli:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.