Lisa Lloyd is a charismatic speaker and writer, dedicated to helping people break free from the lies convincing us we don’t have a purpose, when in fact God has created us to herald His fame. With open and vulnerable communication, Lisa uses stories and scripture to demonstrate God’s unique plan for each of us. She continually shares these messages speaking nationally at women’s conferences and mom’s groups. You may also recognize Lisa as an actress seen on popular television shows and national commercials. Her new book, Chasing Famous: Living the Life You’ve Always Auditioned For is now available wherever books are sold.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- How God uses our stories, good or bad.
- Making God famous.
- Writing a book proposal.
- What a publisher is looking for from a writer.
- Writing while raising kids.
- Pandering and panicking.
- Rejection, rejection, rejection.
- The most surprising thing about publishing.
- Her advice for pitching your book idea.
- Paying it forward.
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . . doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!