One of more than fifty children of infamous, polygamist cult leader, Ervil LeBaron, Anna LeBaron endured abandonment, horrific living conditions, child labor, and sexual grooming. At age thirteen, she escaped the violent cult, gave her life to Christ, and sought healing. A gifted communicator and personal growth activist, she’s also passionate about helping others walk in freedom and become the people they were redeemed to be. Her new project is teaching authors and their readers about launching books. Anna lives in the DFW Metroplex and loves being Mom to five grown children.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Writing your own story (memoir).
- Obstacles the need to be overcome first.
- Becoming the person you were redeemed to be.
- Finding Freedom.
- Fangirling over Brene Brown.
- Mentoring yourself.
- Putting a stake in the ground.
- Jen Hatmaker is NOT the boss of her.
- Launch Teams and Author Coaching.
- Happily Ever After.
- Not a Fan by Kyle Idleman
- For the Love by Jen Hatmaker
- Brene Brown Books
- Sally Clarkson Own Your Life
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . . doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great free podcasting apps. Check for one that comes with your smartphone or download another free one! These apps allow you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to this Podcast– Don’t miss an episode! Access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
- Leave a Review – Also, help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!