Kat and I met a few years ago at the 2015 Declare Conference. She was a keynote speaker who blew my mind when she used Strength Finders statistics to prove how unique each of us really is. We’ve been friends ever since, and I’m so excited to announce that her first book releases TODAY! Hello Mornings: How To Build A Grace-Filled, Life-Giving Morning Routine is about what Kat calls waking up FOR your life instead of TO your life. She’s passionate about teaching others how to jumpstart each day with a grace-filled, life-giving morning routine. She is a writer, speaker, podcaster, and founder of HelloMornings.org and InspiredToAction.com. She and her husband, Jimmy, live in Waco, Texas with their three children.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Her new book!
- Her backstory.
- Psalm 143:8
- A woman’s profound purpose.
- Waking up FOR your life instead of TO your life.
- Joanna Gaines from Fixer Upper.
- How it’s okay to fail sometimes.
- What works and doesn’t work for her.
- Establishing an effective morning routine.
- How to build a habit.
- Choice architecture.
- Wonder Woman.
- Compassion International
- Fixer Upper
- Flow State App
- Denise Hughes Word Writers
- The Power of Habit Book
- The Willpower Instinct by Kelly McGonigal
- iPad Mini
- YouTube No Man’s Land Clip
We would love it if you would share this podcast with your friends! Just use the links at the end of this post!
How to Listen to the Declare Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . . doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your device– There are a lot of great FREE podcasting apps. Pick your favorite and download it to your device.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– subscribe thru iTunes (click here) or your favorite app. You can also subscribe on our website. The podcast will be conveniently emailed to you whenever a new episode is ready!
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review!
- Open this podcast in iTunes
- Click on Ratings and Reviews
- Click on Write a Review
- Thank you!