Crystal Stine is a freelance writer and communications coach who encourages women to pursue holy hustle – a work hard, rest well lifestyle that chases faith instead of fame. She is a Mama to a 5-year-old (and married to her high school sweetheart). Crystal is the author of “Creative Basics: 30 Days to Awesome Social Media Art,” creator of the popular “Clarity Coaching” Course, editor of “Craving Connection” and host of the annual Write 31 Days challenge. Crystal writes regularly on her blog and can be found all over social media.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Signposts from God
- Recognizing yourself in your work
- Knowing your limits
- Seasons of work
- Being active when you rest
- Working hard and resting well
- What NOT TO DO
- Make It Happen (Book)
- The Turquoise Table (Book)
- Thirty-One Days of Prayer For the Dreamer and the Doer (Book)
- Craving Connection (Book)
- Creative Basics
- COMING FALL 2018: Holy Hustle
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!