Jan Greenwood is a vibrant teacher with leadership expertise and a prophetic gift. She is a pastor, mentor and leader with a talent for identifying the gifts in others while making the principles of God’s Word practical and approachable. She is the author of Women at War, and a contributor to two collaborative books, Living Rightside Up and Make Your Mark. In 2018, she will be releasing a new project called Lead with Grace. As a survivor of breast cancer, she knows what it means to contend for your destiny, to live beyond your circumstances, and to choose life. Jan has served for ten years as a part of the pastoral team at Gateway Church in Dallas/Fort Worth and currently serves as pastor of Equip where she teaches, trains and develops transformational communicators. She is also an esteemed member of the Declare Advisory Team.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Women leading women.
- Being present in the moment.
- Praying for your desires.
- Healthy female friendships.
- Being better at discipline.
- Pressure and calling.
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.comand click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!