One of more than fifty children of infamous, polygamist cult leader, Ervil LeBaron, Anna LeBaron endured abandonment, horrific living conditions, child labor, and sexual grooming. At age thirteen, she escaped the violent cult, gave her life to Christ, and sought healing. A gifted communicator and personal growth activist, she’s passionate about helping others walk in freedom. Her new project is teaching authors and their readers about launching books. Anna lives in the DFW Metroplex and loves being Mom to five grown children.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Lessons from rogue launching a book.
- Why launch teams are critical to the success of a book.
- Launch teams for self-publishing vs. traditional publishing.
- The 3 major purposes of a launch team.
- The importance of pre-orders.
- The biggest mistakes launch teams make.
- The one thing every launch team needs.
- How to be a successful launch team leader.
- When authors need to start thinking about putting a team together.
- The biggest mistakes most launch teams make.
- How YOU can learn Anna’s proven method.
- What you need to work on right now if you are writing a book.
- For The Love by Jen Hatmaker
- The Polygamists Daughter by Anna LeBaron
- Girl Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
- A Midwife In Amish Country by Kim Osterholzer
- Life Without Lack by Dallas Willard
- Everybody, Always by Bob Goff
How to Listen to the Declare Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . . doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great free podcasting apps. Pick your favorite and download it to your Smartphone.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here) or Stitcher. You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe. The podcast will be conveniently emailed to you whenever a new episode is ready.
- Leave a Review – Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!