Every day young women and girls are being fed lies about who they are and who they need to be.
Thankfully, today’s podcast guest (& Declare Sponsor) Janelle Knox from MICI Magazine is using her story to reshape theirs.
Janelle hopes to give girls a new perspective of who they are. To make sure they know how they are Made In Christ’s Image. Like it says on her site:
If you are wondering, “Do I matter? Am I valued? Am I loved?”, there is One who will always answer, “more than you’ll ever know.”
In today’s episode get to know Janelle a bit better, learn some fab new Aussie words, and hear about the ministry of MICI Magazine. Most importantly be reminded of who you are in Christ.
What we chat about:
- How Janelle. . .all the way in Australia. . .found the Declare Conference
- What Janelle means when she says, “spiro”, “ring in” & “mawka”
- What prompted her to start MICI magazine
- How Janelle’s history directed her present ministry
- Why we all need to go visit her in Australia
Connect with Janelle:
- Andrea Howey – Instagram
- Genesis 1:26 “Then God said, “Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness. . .”
- MICI Girls — for 9 to 16 year old girls
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.