Emily once taught juveniles in the prison system, and that did not kill her. This is how she knew she could survive parenthood. Before kids she was a teacher, nurse, and world traveler. Now she mostly travels around her house picking up toys. As a podcaster, Emily employs humor and candor to share the encouragement from God’s word and her personal motherhood misadventures in an effort to build up worn-down moms everywhere.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- How she felt like the world’s worst mom.
- Arguing with God.
- How she came up with the idea for blogging conferences.
- Changing direction from what you thought you would do.
- Perfectionism, depression, wanting to quit and being confident.
- Struggle Well Wednesday’s.
- Being popular in Canada.
- Mom Struggling Well Amazon Page
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.Go to DeclareConference.comand click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.