Heather has been married since the turn of the century (sounds more impressive than it is). She is the mother of four young boys (born exactly, to the day, within 6 1/2 years . . . just like she’d always planned). Heather hosts a weekly podcasts–interviewing fellow journeyers about motherhood. On social media she chronicles the messy journey of “relentlessly replacing ‘me’ with ‘He’” sharing the daily struggle of remaining God-centered while mothering four wild-at-heart, energetic, and often stubborn boys. Her heart is for moms to know God’s great delight over them. And how He sees the unseen eternal work they do every day.
What we chat about:
- Some little-known Declare Conference history
- Writing as therapy
- What she learned from the strengths finder quiz
- The importance of real-life friends
Where to find Heather:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.