Jen Weaver is a communicator and storyteller, both in the written word and as a conference speaker and church teacher. Married to her best friend Jared, and proud momma to an adorable toddler, she’s passionate about helping people achieve freedom and fullness in everyday life. You can find her blogging about faith, marriage, and motherhood at thejenweaver.com and her first book will be available next spring.
What we chat about:
- How to best gauge success in blogging
- The process she has used to refine her storytelling abilities
- Useful tools she loves for Pinterest and editing
Where to find Jen:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.