Declare favorite, Kat Lee, is back with more great wisdom on this episode of the podcast. If you haven’t met her yet, Kat is married to Jimmy and they live in Texas with their 3 beautiful kids. Kat is the creator and visionary behind Inspired To Action and Hello Mornings just to name a few. Plus, she is working on releasing her first book! You are going to fall in love with her wisdom, her love of nerd facts and her passion for helping women get the most out of the latest tools for communication. Don’t miss Kat on this episode or at Declare 2017!
LINKS WE MENTIONED:
WHAT WE TALK ABOUT:
- Focus and setting priorities that work for you
- When to switch gears
- Building life-giving habits
- The least effective way to build a platform
WHERE TO FIND KAT:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
- Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch– There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast.It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
- Subscribe to the Podcast– access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
HOST: Anne Watson