Blogging. Podcasting. Social Media. Email.
All these tasks require time.
The tricky thing is my family also likes to be fed them, given clean clothes, taken to baseball practice and shown love & attention.
As the school year ends it seems I’m supposed to be a 1,000 different places at once. AND I’m trying to get as much blogging/writing/podcasting done before kids are out of school.
But alas I only get 24 hours each day. All I really want to do is refresh my Instagram feed and watch funny SkitGuy videos. Not the most productive use of time.
So I’ve decided to seek the wisdom of one of our long-standing Declare Conference speakers, the super efficient, Kat Lee.
Kat writes on two sites: How They Blog and Inspired to Action. She also hosts podcasts for both sites (HTB & ITA). And she is a contributor at Art of Simple and I Take Joy. She’s even made time to write eBooks (Maximize your Mornings & The Blog Planning Kit)!
She does all these things with excellence and grace while loving her husband and kids well (slow clap worthy).
On today’s podcast Kat shares some tips and her favorite apps for effective time management.
Lucky for us, Kat loves apps, like some women love shoes.
- the six things Kat writes down on paper each day
- the ultimate secret to effective time management, so you don’t waste time or burn out too quickly
- how Kat uses her top 5 time management apps
- My favorite line of the podcast –> her definition of the Declare Conference
**How to listen to the podcast**
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .haven’t found this method to work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.
**If you love this podcast, would you do us a HUGE favor and leave a review on iTunes? Thanks so much!