Denise is a Southern California girl who is passionate about helping scripture coming to life. She is married with three kids and spends all her extra time writing and editing for Dayspring and (In)Courage. She is a literary teacher and also the author of three brand new bible studies, The Word Writers Series, and her book, Deeper Waters. Denise loves to help women learn how they can connect with God through his Word.
WHAT WE CHAT ABOUT:
- Choosing God.
- The bible was boring until it came to life.
- How do we live so our belief is more than just ‘about’ God?
- Her passion for unlocking scripture for women.
- A season of harvest.
- God is in the whisper, not the storm.
- Nourishing your soul.
- 4 types of Bible study.
- Tips for remembering scripture.
- It’s okay to ask questions!
- Advice for writing a bible study.
- Being an investor in books.
- Craving Connection Book
- A Moment To Breathe Book
- Word Writers & Deeper Waters
- ESV Study Bible
- Warren Wiersby
**For information on how to sponsor an episode of this podcast or to become a sponsor of our 2018 event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Listen to the Declare Podcast:
- Listen on the blog.~ Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . . doesn’t work on smartphones).
- Listen on your smartphone or tablet. ~ There are a lot of great free podcasting apps. Pick your favorite and download it to your Smartphone or tablet.
- Subscribe to the Podcast~ access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe. The podcast will be conveniently emailed to you whenever a new episode is ready.
- Leave a Review ~ Help us grow our audience by leaving a great review! Thank you!