Kristin Lemus is married to her best friend and “momma” to 7 kids. She has 5 girls and 2 boys (one in heaven). She is passionate about encouraging moms that they are good at what they do and helping them to walk in truth. She’s been saved by grace, is madly in love with her Savior, and wants everyone to know the amazing freedom He brings. Kristin shares her heart and her stories at The Beautiful Deep and is launching Brave Moms soon.
What we chat about:
- Her journey toward fearlessness
- Getting intentional with Instagram
- The importance of a solid foundation on God if we hope to find freedom from insecurity and comparison
Where to find Kristin:
How to Listen to the Declare Conference Podcast:
1. Listen on the blog. Go to DeclareConference.com and click the play button at the beginning of this post (on your computer. . .doesn’t work on smartphones).
2. Listen on your smartphone, iPad or iPod Touch – There are a lot of great podcasting apps. Apple has a free one in the app store, there is also one called Downcast. It allows you to search for shows, subscribe to them and even speed up the audio.
3. Subscribe to the Podcast – access the podcast in iTunes (click here). You can also search for it on your smartphone app (like the ones listed above) and subscribe.